Thursday, February 28, 2013

Polka dots! OOTD

Polka dots will never go out of style.  We like to call this one, Timeless.  Lets start with the shirt, {Timing}, arm candy, {michael kors.stella&dot.etsy}, shoes {Toryburch}.  My black leggings are actually riding pants.  I choose to wear these over leggings due to the material.  I am not one to wear regular leggings with a short shirt so I came up with the idea of wearing riding pants instead for the "thicker" pant kind of look.  One of my major rules with fashion and outfits is if you are going for the "slender leg look" you MUST wear a loose shirt.  It does not matter how skinny you are or big, if you wear tight bottoms, loose shirt.  The same goes for loose pants, tighter shirt.  It really shows off your curves and still remains classy and gives you a little room to breathe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment