Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Pretty Polka Dots!

I have seen the cutest most ladylike polka dot arrangements this spring season!  My shirt is from the one and only, Target!  My favorite thing about it would have to be the 'oh so girly' collar.  It's so feminine and trendy.  The leggings are riding pants, you know the deal with that from my earlier posts.  As for my shoes, you can never go wrong with Mrs. Tory Burch!  Yes, we all know the Tory Burch Reva flats are a little bit on the expensive side BUT I will tell you one thing,  I wear these all the time and they are so COMFORTABLE!  Now that's a deal right there, comfort and cute, SOLD.  Timeless style has been making its way back into our generation and I am hoping it soon becomes full force

Now time for the arm party!!!!
 Lets start with Michael
My very first gold item purchase was this Michael Kors watch.  This is definitely a MUST HAVE.  I thought at first when I bought this, "Oh, this is a fancy watch, I probably will only wear this when I go out to dinner, or a night on the town."  Little did I know this would be apart of almost every single outfit I put on.  Yes that's right, jeans and a t-shirt, work out clothes (running errands of course) etc.  Now for the the gold stella & dot Renegade bracelet.  I recently just purchased this and I am so so so glad that I did.  My first impression of it was that it was a little edgy for me but once I put it on with the rest of my jewelry I was sold!  Last but not least, the side cross bracelet.  Now this look is very "in" right now.  Necklaces, bracelets, rings, earrings, toe rings, yes all of these come in side crosses and I LOVE IT!  What better way to spread your faith than to wear it all over :) 

-CC 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment