Monday, March 11, 2013

Coral Me Crazy

{LillyPulitzer} + {MichaelKors} + {Stella&dot} + {OPI-Cajunshrimp}


This is such a fun Lilly print! It reminds me of the beach more than any other design. A great thing about this shirt is that it is so universal.  Of course I love this shirt because it is my favorite color but I also like the "long boyfriend style" button down.  You can wear this very casual like I chose to do in the photo above, OR, you can wear leggings, tuck the shirt into a pencil skirt (dark denim), bathing suit cover up, and tucked in to your colored shorts with a statement belt.

{Nails}

I usually am an all time ESSIE freak, but I will always have a special place in my heart for the OPI color, Cajun Shrimp!  What girl doesn't like this color!!!!?

 {Arm Candy}

With this casual look I try not to do an arm party overload.  These two pieces I wear just about everyday and absolutely love.

No comments:

Post a Comment