Thursday, March 7, 2013

Peel and Eat

OOTD....



  {Lilly Pulitzer + Target + Tory Burch + MK + Stella&dot}



Who is ready for Spring!!???? Today I felt a sudden urge to wear my Peel and Eat Lilly Pulitzer Murfee scarf.  This is most definitely my go to Lilly scarf.  Almost everyone out there loves the pink flamingo! The Coral slacks I purchased at Target and the shoes TB.  When I used to work at the Pink Palm in Richmond, Virginia {LillyPulitzerSignatureStore} we all loved mixing black with our Lilly.  Chic, but still southern :)


The Lilly Pulitzer murfee scarf is such an awesome purchase.  Not only can you wear it THREE different ways around your neck, as a belt, and shall at night.  The idea of mixing it into other outfit essentials made the buy a definite YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment